Talk to our Wedding Specialists they will be able to find the perfect location for you
Overseas wedding ceremonies are by their nature, simple and informal
- Looking to get hitched quickly? – The Las Vegas, Antigua or Barbados could be for you!
- Fancy something more off the beaten track? – Then Bali, Thailand or Kenya could be for you, but be prepared to stay that little bit longer. Some countries often have minimum residency periods and can include translation and legal fees
- Check the legal requirements and make sure that you have the documents needed. Remember travel to some countries requires a visa
- Pack your original wedding documents and wedding attire in your hand luggage then keep them with you for safe keeping
- Planning on taking guests? – It’s worth noting that some resorts can limit visits from non-resident guests. Please check with our wedding specialists to see if it is possible for them to enter the hotel you have chosen as it is not always possible
- Remember free wedding cannot be combined with any other offer.
No matter what the question , just give our wedding specialist Claire a call on 028 38329600 and she’ll be delighted to advise you on your special day, alternatively make an appointment to call into any of our branches for a more personal service.